Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Best things have an easy access!

All the while I think of posting something important, rather I feel so, something that makes a strong point about something.
This post is just a small observation of me and others.
The best in food like salads, fresh vegetables we get them anywhere and everywhere and I didn't see any crowd at those places. I didn't observe the craving for those things. Since we have an easy access to those we don't like them. But look at the crowding at any wine shop. People tend to care a lot for that, anxiously waiting for their turn of the order. Yelling at the staff for attention. 


I have the remote in my hand and I can see Discovery, NatGeo etc., that explains our habitat and things around us so wonderfully but I still wait for long hours in queue to watch a Telugu movie(horrible no!!!)


Similar is the case with every other thing. Its in us strongly embedded feeling to crave for something that is not in our easy reach. We can't get out of it nor close to it too.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment